Debt Solutions Without Confusion
When debt is your problem, we have the solution!
Let us help you and show you how to get out of debt today!
Stop collection calls and harassment! Consolidate all your monthly payments into one lower monthly payment!
Creditors want you to pay interest for as long as possible but the truth is you don’t have to continue to pay them and get nowhere. We will help you get out of debt so you can enjoy the benefits of debt free living.
The truth is the creditors never want you to get out of debt. They want you to pay them for the rest of your life and never pay them off because if you did, then they would stop making money off of you. What they don’t want you to know is that you don’t have to. Paying interest and fee’s is another form of indentured Slavery. We will help you get out of debt so you can enjoy the benefits of debt free living.
We work with you to determine what you can afford and what monthly payment will work for you, not for us. We provide unmatched flexibility in payments offering you the best chance to get out of debt.
Most debt settlement companies will demand what your monthly payment must be, and if you cannot manage to pay that amount more than once or twice a year for some reason, then you’re cancelled from their program. That will not happen with Debt Solution Network. We work with you to determine what you can afford and what monthly payment will work for you, not for us. We provide unmatched flexibility in payments offering you the best chance to get out of debt.
You matter to us. No talking to machines or waiting for days for a call back. When you have questions we have answers. We provide straight forward Debt Advice you can count on.
When you sign up with Debt Solutions Network you’re not just a number, you’re a person. We will work with you from the beginning to the end and never pass you off to some other company. When you call us, you will have someone to answer the phone who will know you and be familiar with your situation. No talking to machines or waiting for days for someone to call you back, if at all. When you have questions we have answers, that day. We provide straight forward Debt Advice you can count on.
We cannot pull your credit report for you, but we will help you obtain it so we know what we need to work on. We will help eliminate your debts and help you rebuild your credit when we’re done.
While Debt Solutions Network is not a credit reporting agency, and therefore cannot pull your credit report for you, we will help you, show you and guide you to getting your free credit report and score. This way we know what you need to take care of so we don’t waste time or money paying accounts that you don’t need to pay. About 80% of credit reports have errors on them, and those errors always favor the creditors charging you more to lend money from them. We will help you get that cleaned up and help you rebuild your credit when we’re done eliminating your debt.
Debt Solutions Network will essentially act as a shield between you and your creditors. We will get collection calls stopped quickly, making the creditors speak to us, not you.
Debt Solutions Network will essentially act as a shield between you and your creditors. Your creditors would rather deal with you because they know in most cases they will have the advantage and the last thing they want is fair fight. While we cannot guard you against every action your creditors may try to take against you, we will help make it as difficult on them as possible. Once you enroll with us we can get all collection calls stopped quickly, typically within a day or two. We make it so your creditors have to deal with us, not you, to get the accounts resolved. While your creditors will not appreciate this, you certainly will.
We provide this to figure out which debt consolidation program is right for you, based on your personal situation.
At Debt Solutions Network we want to help people get out of debt, whether that is with us in our debt settlement program, or with another company in another debt consolidation program. Debt Settlement is not a good fit for everyone. That is why we provide a free consultation and financial analysis to figure out which program is right for you, based on your personal individual situation. If we aren’t confident that we will help you get out of debt then we won’t take you on as a client.
You only pay us based on what we save you and only after you’ve saved money. If we didn’t save you anything we wouldn’t earn anything.
We cannot guarantee exactly how much we will save you, because each individual account is its own negotiation, but we would not still be in business after 15 years if we didn’t do what we say we do. This cannot be any clearer and straight forward, Debt Solutions Network doesn’t earn a penny from you until after we’ve saved you money off of what you owe. Most debt settlement companies will charge you based on how much debt you have, not on how much they save you, why would you want that? The best thing about Debt Solutions Network is that we ONLY charge you based on how much we save you. If we don’t save you money then we don’t earn anything. Can you ask for any better guarantee than that? The more we save you the more we earn, so we will be fighting and negotiating to save you as much as possible. Our goal is to get you out of debt as soon as possible for as little as possible.
*Disclaimer* Our Guarantee is for people who actually participate in and complete the program, not for people who sign up, do not attempt to stick to the recommended deposit/payment schedule, or never make any deposits/payments. If you do not or cannot make deposits/payments into the program then we obviously cannot settle with your creditors. If we cannot settle with your creditors then we cannot save you money. In 15 years we have never had a client stick to the recommended deposit/payment schedule and not be successful saving money becoming debt free.
For those who do not qualify for or wish to avoid bankruptcy the debt settlement program is the fastest and cheapest way to get out of debt.
Our average savings is about 50% off of what you owe. The Debt Settlement program is essentially a niche market for people who cannot afford a consumer credit counselling services / Debt Management program payment and do not qualify for or do not want to declare bankruptcy. While you would need to speak with an attorney to help determine whether or not you qualify for bankruptcy, we will give you straight forward advice on whether or not Debt Settlement or debt management is best for you. If we don’t believe either program will be successful for you then we will recommend you speak with an attorney.
Some of Our Testimonials
- "When I started the program.....my credit was horrible and I was unable to pay for these accounts....which were mostly in collections...on my own. I had recently divorced and the majority of those accounts were obtained during the marriage. Once joining the program, I was able to consolidate all the bills into one affordable monthly payment and pay off these accounts for less than what I owed! Debt Solutions Network you have been awesome....guiding me the whole way and answering all of my questions....even helping me with my credit report information. Now that I am finally finished with the program, my credit score is already way up from what it was when I started and I expect nothing but advancing it more in the months to come. This program was definitely a credit lifesaver. Thank you again DSN & Bobby for all your help and advice!! Wish you well!"Tatum S.
- For me it all started around 2007-2008. I didn't really have that many credit cards to begin with - just a couple with the major creditors and some store cards with manageable, interest-free balances. I was finishing up college, earning money, had been renting my own apartment, and had been making my own financial decisions for a while. I put a vacation to Europe on an "unlimited" card, plus college tuition and books on another. I never missed a payment, until once my check came in one day late due to a post office holiday. Unfortunately, that one day, one time set things in motion which sent my debts soaring and my credit score tumbling. My interest rate got hiked astronomically on my unlimited card due to the financial crisis that was happening at the time, and I went from having $75-150 total credit card minimum monthly payments to $500-$700 minimum monthly payments on just the unlimited card, which I couldn't afford. Rather than chip away at the iceberg of rapidly multiplying debt, I decided to take control immediately and entirely and chose to go the debt settlement route with all of my cards, including the store ones. I felt so betrayed by the same companies who had previously wooed me and my 800-pt credit score not so long ago, that I decided I would just settle, eat the credit score hit.Dani
I researched many debt consulting agencies, and eventually went with one that was located in an entirely different state from the one in which I resided. As soon as I spoke with Bobby for the first time, I felt empowered. Immediately from the get-go, Bobby and his team made me feel very comfortable and well-informed. Everything was explained to me fully, every question (however silly I believed it to be) was answered patiently and thoroughly, and I felt confident in my decision to choose their debt settlement services. Everything was prioritized correctly, as I had several creditors to settle with simultaneously. Bobby and his team never hesitated to reach out to me and always kept me informed of what was going on. I have had so many friends who have made poor investment choices into failed businesses decide to go with other debt consulting and settlement agencies locally only to be very much screwed over by the very people who were supposed to help them. DSN's tireless work delivered the results promised no matter how tough the obstacle.
Throughout this whole process, Bobby always championed for me and told me that I would come out from this a much better person, and it's true. I learned many valuable financial lessons from this experience, and prefer to avoid dealing with creditors (I deal with two banks only and directly). While before I would have jumped at the opportunity to use cards for perks regardless of the fact that I had the cash to pay for what I needed, I would turn and run without a second thought today knowing what lies up the banks' sleeves. Though I hope to never be in a similar situation again, if for some reason I were, I would choose to work with DSN again in a heartbeat. But since I steer clear of creditors these days, all I can do is recommend their services to anyone who does need them at this time. Thank you Bobby, and thank you DSN!
Take care and thank you so much again for all of your help and hard work!
- "When I first came to Debt Solutions Network, I had left behind an extremely bad marriage. Expenses from leaving that relationship and suddenly becoming a single-income family had completely maxed out my available credit, and as time went on I found myself completely unable to keep up. I would pay some accounts timely, but only the minimums, so none of my balances really went down. Other accounts I could not afford to pay just spiraled up and up with late fees and interest. This was starting to jeopardize my ability to take care of my children, and I was truly afraid that some small, single expense like a car problem would end up costing me what little savings I was able to keep. Debt Solutions Network set me up with a monthly payment that was the same every time, and worked with my creditors to get balances reduced and settled. In return, I had to pay settlement fees. I found these to be reasonable amounts and well worth it for two reasons. First, I never had to talk to the creditors again. Being able to answer my phone without fear was worth its weight in gold. For the first year, I literally kept Debt Solutions Network's phone number taped next to my phone and gave it to every creditor who called me. Secondly, the fees themselves were far less that I would have ended up paying if I had to pay the full account balances, late fees and interest. Knowing what I had to pay every month and receiving monthly statements that actually showed accounts going down, down and then AWAY was a wonderful feeling. Debt Solutions Network was always knowledgeable, ethical and available whenever I had a question or a concern. As a result, I've been able to focus better on giving my children what they need and on building my career security so that I will never in this position again. It's been wonderful to finally get to a place where I have some options and I don't have to worry every minute that the smallest thing could collapse everything I've tried to build. Thank you so much."Natasha F.
- "Thank you so much, Debt Solutions Network! I'm finally debt-free! I'm sure my husband is smiling down and saying, 'It's about time!'"Pauline B.
- "There are no words to express my gratitude toward Debt Solutions Network and its wonderful and caring executives, Chris and Bobby, and the rest of their staff. The very first time I called the company, I knew I was in good hands. They explained the steps on how to become debt-free and stick to the plans with no pressure, no tricks. Every time I have a concern, either Chris or Bobby returns my calls with good explanations. They are so professional and courteous! We couldn't have gotten out of this money mess without their assistance. Debt Solutions Network is commendable!"Eden P.
- "My wife and I were deep in department store and other credit card debt we'd rung up. The Debt Solutions method of becoming debt free rescued us. It requires dedication and determination, but now, we're glad we chose to use their services. They did a great job for us." Thanks!SRM